Tipico’s growth has always been incredibly strong and shows no sign of slowing in its core market and in new markets which it is opening. Today over 5000 people work in Tipico shops and the company is some 200 strong in Malta with additional teams in Germany, Gibraltar, Croatia and Colombia.
The role is based in Malta with added responsibility for remotely supporting Tipico sites located in Germany, Austria, Colombia and Gibraltar. There are also a range of various administration duties attached to this role and also working at alternative locations may be required from time to time.
Provide proactive Tier 1/Tier 2 IT Support to the business on a daily basis that complies with corporate IT Service Management standards:
- maintaining a high standard of customer service and technical support at all times;
- receiving, logging and managing requests from customers via telephone and email and entering all them as tickets within the Service Desk application;
- investigating and troubleshooting technical/operational issues as part of standard incident/problem/change management in order to troubleshoot and resolve them to customer satisfaction;
- processing of customer service requests as part of standard request fulfilment to customer satisfaction;
- taking ownership of customer issues and communicating the status and progress of such issues in a regular manner;
- repair of hardware/software/system failures and assisting recovery by coordinating and communicating with impacted parties;
- installation, upgrade, configuration and test of PC hardware, peripherals and software applications in keeping with business and customer requirements;
- verify the integrity and availability of all infrastructure and server resources, systems and key processes;
- create, change, and delete user accounts, groups, passwords and mailboxes within the corporate Active Directory and Exchange Servers as per request;
- configure and add new services as necessary;
- undertake employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
- packaging and deployment of software applications;
- escalate tickets, if necessary, to the System Administration Team and assist them as required;
- maintain ITSM documentation including user manuals and how-to documents;
- maintain checklists and policies related to PC and software installations;
- contribute to the maintenance and improvement of IT Service Management standards and processes;
- develop and undertake work packages/tasks if required;
- assist the System Administration Team where required;
- assist with Stock Management (ordering of stock and related processes), Asset Management, Mobile Device Management, and Knowledge Management where required;
- liaise with the business as required.
- Basic understanding of WLAN technology and network systems.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency.
- Knowledge and principles of virtualisation and virtual infrastructure (VMware & Hyper-V).
- Knowledge of IP addressing and TCP/IP networking.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows OS, Exchange Server, Office Applications, Navision, WDS &WSUS.
- Knowledge of PC workstation security and disk encryption systems (PGP, Drivelock).
- Knowledge of Service Desk and Ticketing applications: OTRS, Remedy, JIRA.
- Some knowledge of IP Telephony (specifically Avaya Phone Systems).
- Strong customer focus and knowledge of IT Service Management standards and processes including Change Management.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org