The portfolio team ensures that work within Protech is:
- Governed and coordinated across the tribes and then implemented within the business (Project Management of big Protech initiatives)
- That the current state and health of strategic initiatives is understood and communicated
- That items in the portfolio are completed end-to-end and that the resulting benefits expected from these initiatives were inline with expectations
- Ensure important initiatives flow smoothly through the agreed Portfolio process gates
Portfolio Manager – Main Responsibilities:
- Work with the Product Owners, Directors of Technology, Business Stake-holders to create, maintain and communicate the strategic roadmap for Protech
- Understand if we have delays or changes in strategic direction, what the knock-on impact will be to other planned work
- Work closely with the PMO team on work that impacts the group but has heavy Protech dependencies
- Lead project and program activity on larger initiatives that require multiple portfolio staff
- Conduct portfolio wide analysis and advise on project/program pipeline and delivery risk, including but not limited to sequencing, dependencies, capacity, forecasting and the execution of quality and timely delivery.
- Design, develop, analyse and report on critical portfolio metrics ensuring that complex information is delivered effectively and efficiently. Develop and present simple to moderately complex executive communications selecting the appropriate message for the audience.
- Monitor alignment of prioritised projects against resource capacity and partner with delivery teams to assist with balancing capacity and demand.
- Understand and contribute to decisions on portfolio issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Drive and manage the project pipeline including facilitating the development of early and late stage estimates for accurate prioritisation and alignment with business and technology strategies.
- Adviser to Protech Leadership on portfolio health – analyse and articulate portfolio risk
- Champion agile processes around project management and best practices.
- Capable of acting as a thought partner and trusted adviser around planned work for the tribes
- Be comfortable at times with long term ambiguity, but be able to independently drive the short term in resolution of issues and challenges -shaping your own work based on the unique demands of your specific portfolio.
- Curiosity to investigate industry standards and best practices and challenge the status quo and develop creative recommendations.
- Possess strong analytical skills, highly organised and excellent communication
- 3 or more years of experience within digital technology positions or relevant area of an iGaming or eCommerce business (portfolio management, project/program management, resource management, financial analysis)
- Financial acumen with 2 or more years of experience in roles involving budgetary responsibility including forecasting
- Strong analytical and communication skills with ability to develop executive level communications
- Comfort with ambiguity and able to independently drive resolution of issues and challenges
- Three or more years of experience in which one or more of the following occurred:
- Demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple large projects
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership, with strong abilities in relationship management
- Gained experience in managing resources to meet goals across multiple projects and competing priorities
- Gained experience in leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Have familiarity with SDLC and/or other recognised software development and project management methodologies.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels (employees and leaders); including strong presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Power-Point, SharePoint)
- Experience in an iGaming environment preferred
- Relevant project management certification i.e. PRINCE, PMP.
- Awareness of the SAFE (Scaled Agile) Framework
- Experience of working in a relevant senor position in a company with 100+ full time development staff
- Previous experience in a Portfolio Management role
Send your Application to email@example.com