Swedish Customer Service Agent has to respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails. Provide technical support to customers
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
- Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department
Must have ..
- Full eligibility to work in Malta
- Happy to work mixed shifts between 6:30am – 3:30am across weekdays and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written Swedish and English
- Excellent typing skills – speed and accuracy & computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
- A proven team player with a can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment, able to multitask.
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
Nice to have …
- Customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre environment with high call volume.
- Igaming experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
- A passion for sports.
- Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the Paddy Power Betfair customer experience
Our Values Our values are important to us. In fact they shape and guide everything we do – from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent.
There are five key values that we live by:
Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change.
Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.