Description Role Summary
Customer Service Agents are the first point of contact for Betfair customers and are responsible for answering any customer enquiries through chat, phone, email and Social Media. The value added by the Customer Service Agents will be measured through first time resolution (FTR) and agent satisfaction (ASAT) scores and plays a key role in retaining and acquiring new customers.
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels including: live chat, phone, email and Social Media.
- Proactively engage with customers on the website through outbound calling and/or live chat when required.
- Build & develop customer relationships
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader/Shift Leader and relevant internal departments.
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the Betfair customer experience.
- Support implementation of new products, process and policies.
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service KPI’s as well as your own individual productivity, and agent satisfaction targets.
- Achieve a high level of first time resolution for all customer contacts.
- Respond and action requests from the Management team.
Skills & Experience
- Fluent Italian & English – both written and oral
- High level of customer service skills.
- Excellent typing skills & experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, internet and mobile applications
- A proven team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. .
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
- An interest in Sports, iGaming and/or betting would be advantageous but is not essential.
Other relevant information
- Will be required to work evenings and weekends, and in-line with the sporting calendar.
- Training will be provided to ensure that you hit the ground running.
- May be required to work night shifts depending on business needs.
Our Values Our values are important to us. In fact they shape and guide everything we do – from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent.
There are five key values that we live by:
Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change.
Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.
Send your application to email@example.com