About the Compliance Analyst Role
As part of the Regulatory Compliance team the Compliance Analyst will assist in maintaining Paddy Power Betfair’s gambling licences across relevant jurisdictions, help manage our relationships with regulators and other key external stakeholders and support the wider Group Compliance function in both departmental and business initiatives.
The Compliance Analyst will work closely with Product, Technology and Operational teams to support the development and roll out of products in licensed jurisdictions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Regulatory Reporting: Assisting in the interpretation, collation and submission of regulatory reports;
- Policies and Procedures: Supporting the maintenance, design, development and implementation of regulatory and compliance policies and procedures, systems and controls;
- Regulatory Correspondence & Engagement: Assisting in the management and record keeping of regulatory correspondence and engagements;
- Product Analysis: Assisting in the assessment of product specifications to support the development of products in line with the regulatory requirements for all target jurisdictions;
- Roadmaps and Planning: Liaising with internal stakeholders to align product and systems development roadmaps with Compliance plans;
- Complaints: Assisting in the investigation and the provision of advice in relation to material customer complaints;
- Training: Supporting and delivering compliance and regulatory training to relevant employees.
The Compliance Analyst will also support teams and management within the wider Group Compliance function from time to time.
Essential Skills & Experience
Excellent English oral & written communication skills;
Experience in documentary review;
Experience with process management;
Enthusiasm for working in a team-orientated collaborative environment;
Attention to detail and an analytical mind;
High level of personal initiative and motivation;
Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
Knowledgeable in the use of the Microsoft office Suite.
Desirable Skills & Experience
Experience of working within the remote gambling industry;
Ability to identify weaknesses in procedures and controls and recommend improvements to those weaknesses.
Our Values Our values are important to us. In fact they shape and guide everything we do – from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent.
There are five key values that we live by:
Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change.
Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.
Send your application to email@example.com