bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
We’re passionate about our brand, our product, customers, and employees, and we want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share our vision – and our passion.
We are looking for a Software Tester to join the expanding Gaming team based at our offices in Sofia.
The focus of the role is on the products which are owned by the Gaming development team – web, mobile, content management and back office tools for Casino, Games, Poker, Bingo, Vegas and Slots. You will join a team of high calibre professionals focused on productivity, quality and supporting the business to maintain and grow our customer base.
Software Testers at bet365 have the experience and talent required to work within technical teams to deliver high quality software to spec and on time whilst thriving in a fast moving and technologically innovative environment. Playing a part in a team of skilled technology professionals, the successful applicant will enjoy working closely with others and be able to share skills and experience as well as capitalising on the experience of peers.
- Working with Product Managers, Business Analysts and Development teams to understand business and technical requirements fully and producing appropriate test documentation.
- Providing accurate estimates for all phases of testing and making recommendations for test approach with focus on quality and efficiency.
- Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales.
- Reporting defects accurately and managing through to successful resolution via Jira.
- Reporting testing progress to the project team communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate.
- Identifying and carrying out regression testing where appropriate.
- Liaising with subject matter experts to continually develop product knowledge.
- Actively participating in planning meetings, stand ups and workshops.
- Liaising and facilitating successful relationships across the business.
- Assisting with functional queries that may arise from business uses following releases to production.
- Preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Proactive approach to own personal development.
- Focused on the importance of the business needs.
- Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently dependant on project requirements.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Java programming (Page Object Model)
- Selenium 2/3 – WebDriver & Grid
- C#/ .Net
- Development background/mentality
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org