In leading the VIP Gaming Analytics you help take the business to a next level gaming experience. You will be a key driver in structuring, defining, reporting and optimizing business critical campaigns that will maximize data modelling to drive performance
- Managing day-to-day support of VIP data reporting and analytics
- Supporting managers and associates to understand and shape the VIP CRM & Loyalty system.
- Proactively identifying areas of improvement and optimisation within our Casino Marketing models.
- Improve technical and fundamental VIP marketing models
- Manage Casino & Poker data, participate to our data infrastructure developments
- Be a champion for analysis and data for VIP Casino & Poker across the Sportsbook Casino business, utilising key modelling to help shape campaigns.
- Promote data driven decision making in casino across lifestages.
- Ensure decision makers have the right data and insights to make informed decisions utilising BI, DW and Teradata.
- Establish vision and objectives together with the stakeholders across Sportsbook Casino operations.
- Drive continuous improvements, leveraging data and analytics
- Improve the quality and reliability of our data assets.
- Ensure the availability of needed data assets.
- Act as an escalation point for VIP data priorities.
- Experience in working closely with stakeholders, understanding their needs, and present insights and solutions in an informative way.
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytics/data role with experience leading team of analysts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in quantitative sciences
- Experience utilizing tools like Tableau
- Experience in design and development of data warehouse/BI Solutions
- Experience leading data teams and/or business intelligence within an organization
- Experience collaborating and communicating across technical & non-technical departments
- A strong passion for data and applying that data to decisions
- Quantitative degree from top university.
- Good understanding of online casinos
- Good understanding of targeting and segmentation modelling, ideally Optimove
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Business standard use of the English language
- Capability to identify and solve problems when dealing with multiple tasks for different teams when working to a deadline
- Target and goal orientated individual with an ability to work under pressure and independently
- Excellent ability to work well within a team environment
- Enthusiastic and flexible working attitude
- Willingness to adapt to changes and learn new tools.
- Project management experience
- 3+ years’ experience in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong ETL, SSMS, SSIS and SQL skills
Send your application to email@example.com